The primary emphasis of the firm is in the following areas:
- Motor Vehicle, including personal and commercial auto, taxi companies, common carriers and rental car companies
- Commercial Trucking, including long haul trucking companies involved in a variety of claims including violation of motor carrier safety regulations, unsecured loads, negligent hiring and retention, hours of service, DOT compliance, and mechanical defects
- Premises Liability, including retail stores, hotels and restaurants involving slip/ trip and fall claims, dangerous condition claims, food poisoning/foreign objects, and criminal acts of third parties
- Toxic Tort, including chemical companies, exposure claims involving inhaled toxic substances such as chloride, silica and asbestos
- Construction injury,
- Intentional Torts, including assault, battery, false imprisonment and malicious prosecution.
Representative cases have included truck accident death case, motorcycle death case, traumatic brain injury from chemical exposure, shattered leg from a slip and fall, herniated/surgical disc from a truck accident, herniated/surgical disc from a fall from a rail car.